Brown Sugar Baby Carrots
[print-me do_not_print=”img”] Side Dishes Home Page
- • 1 bag (32 oz) ready-to-eat baby-cut carrots
- • 1/2 teaspoon salt
- • 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- • 2 tablespoons butter, cut into small pieces
- • 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Directions Spray 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In slow cooker, place carrots; sprinkle with salt, brown sugar and butter. Cover; cook on High heat setting 4 to 5 hours, stirring after 2 hours, or until carrots are desired tenderness. Spoon carrots into serving bowl; spoon any sauce from slow cooker over carrots. Season with additional salt and pepper, if desired. Stir before serving. Sprinkle with parsley.