• 1 Lb Lean Ground Beef
• 2 Tbsp Tex‑Mex Seasoning Blend
• 1 Green Onion, Finely Chopped
• 2 Jars Salsa Con Queso
• 1/2 Cup Roasted Red Pepper Salsa
• 1 Bag Tortilla Chips
1. Put Set a cast iron skillet over medium‑high heat.
2. Crumble in the beef.
3. Cook, stirring & breaking into small pieces, until browned.
4. Sprinkle seasoning over the meat; stir in 1/4 cup water.
5. Simmer for 5 minutes or until liquid has evaporated and beef is cooked through.
6. Transfer to a plate.
7. Pour in the Salsa con Queso into the same skillet.
8. Simmer until heated through.
9. Scatter the meat mixture over the skillet.
10. Spoon the salsa in the center of the skillet and sprinkle with green onion.
11. Serve immediately with Tortilla Chips.