[print-me do_not_print=”img”] Appetizers & Snacks Home Page
• 1/4 cup Frank’s™ RedHot™ Buffalo Wings Sauce
• 2 tablespoons butter, melted
• 1 egg
• 2 cups diced deli rotisserie chicken
• 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese (8 oz)
• 1/2 cup sliced green onions (8 medium)
• 1 cup Original Bisquick™ mix
Additional Buffalo wing sauce
1 cup blue cheese dressing
1 cup carrot sticks
1 cup celery sticks
Heat oven to 350°F. Line 2 large cookie sheets with sides with foil. Spray foil with cooking spray.
In large bowl, beat 1/4 cup wing sauce, the melted butter and egg with whisk; stir in chicken, cheese and onions. Sprinkle Bisquick™ mix over mixture, and use hands to fully mix in. Slightly wet hands with water for easier shaping; shape mixture into 1 1/4-inch balls (about 36); place 1 inch apart on cookie sheets. Bake, rotating pans once halfway through, 23 to 25 minutes or until light brown and cooked through in center. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Using spoon, drizzle with additional wing sauce. Serve warm with dressing and carrot and celery sticks.