Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad
• 2 cups dry Pasta, cooked al dente, & chilled
• 1 chicken breast, cooked and shredded
• 4 stalks of celery, chopped
• 1 cup shredded carrot
• 1/2 cup bottled Ranch Dressing
• 2 Tbsp or more Buffalo sauce
• 2 Tbsp crumbled blue cheese
Mix together the ranch, blue cheese and buffalo sauce in a small bowl and set aside. Test the spiciness of the dressing and add more hot sauce to taste. Toss the cooked and cooled pasta, shredded chicken, celery and carrot together in a large bowl. Pour dressing over the pasta and stir until evenly coated. Divide into bowl and serve.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.