• 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
• 4 teaspoons honey
• 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons olive oil
• 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
• 1 cantaloupe, quartered and seeded
• 1 avocado, halved, pitted, and skinned
• 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
In a large bowl, whisk together lime juice, honey, oil, and salt; set aside. Cut each cantaloupe quarter in half lengthwise. Run a knife between the flesh and the skin of the melon; discard skin. Slice each wedge lengthwise into 1/2-inch pieces. Cut each avocado half again length-wise and then into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Add cantaloupe, avocado, and grape tomatoes to bowl with dressing and toss to coat. Divide among 4 plates.