• 2 Pounds Lean Ground Beef
• 1 Can Golden Mushroom Soup
• 1 Can Cheddar Cheese Soup
• 1 Bag Frozen, Fried Potatoes
• Cheeseburger Toppings Such As Ketchup, Pickles & Mustard
In a large skillet, cook the ground beef until browned. Drain off fat. Place the cooked meat in the bottom of a 13 x 9 inch baking dish. In a medium mixing bowl, combine the condensed golden mushroom soup and the condensed cheddar cheese soup. Spread over the meat in the casserole. Sprinkle the frozen crinkle-cut potatoes over the top of the casserole. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 45 to 55 minutes or until the fries are golden. Garnish with suggested toppings, if you like.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.