• 1-1/2 lb. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Cut Into 1-Inch Pieces
• 2 Cups Water
• 3 Cups Rotini Pasta, Uncooked
• 1 Pkg. Frozen Vegetable Blend
• 1 Can Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, Undrained
• 1/2 lb. (8 oz.) Cheese Loaf, Cut Into 1/2-Inch Cubes
Cook and stir chicken in large skillet Sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat 5 min. or until no longer pink. Stir in water. Bring to boil. Add pasta; stir. Cover; simmer on medium-low heat 10 min. or until pasta is tender. Add remaining ingredients; stir. Cook, covered, 5 to 7 min. or until cheese is completely melted and vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring frequently.