Chicken Avocado Crescent Ring
• 1 8oz.can of refrigerated crescent rolls (8 rolls)
• 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
• 1 cup cooked chicken breast cut into 1 /2 inch cubes
• 1 avocado-diced
• 2-3 slices bacon-cooked and crumbled
• Egg wash for brushing the tops-optional
• Coarse sea salt for sprinkling on top-optional
• Mayonnaise, sour cream or Greek Yogurt
• Fresh parsley- chopped
Preheat the oven to 375F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Unroll the crescent roll dough and arrange triangles overlapping the edges in a circle onto baking sheet. You can place overturned glass or small bowl as a center to easier create the circle around the rim. Sprinkled half of shredded cheese along the base of the ring, then sprinkle chopped chicken & avocado, sprinkle remaining cheese and bacon.
Roll back each crescent roll and tuck ends under to seal the dough. You can brush the top with egg wash and sprinkle coarse sea salt on top. Bake 15-20 minutes, until golden brown Sprinkle freshly chopped parsley on top of the ring before serving. You can serve this with mayonnaise or mixture of 1/2 cup mayonnaise and 2-3 Tbsp. Greek yogurt (or sour cream).
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.