• 2 Medium Russet Baking Potatoes
• 1 1/2 lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, Thinly Sliced
• 1 Red Onion, Thinly Sliced
• 1/2 Red Bell Pepper, Thinly Sliced
• 1/2 Green Bell Pepper, Thinly Sliced
• 4 oz Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese
• 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
Wash the potatoes and season with butter and salt. Wrap each potato in foil and place in a lined crockpot to cook on low for 8 hours. Cook the chicken in a skillet over medium high heat until cooked through. Add the vegetables and cook 3-5 additional minutes or until the veggies are tender. Cut the potatoes open and fluff with a fork. Add 1/4 of the cheese, layer with the meat mixture and top with 1/4 more cheese on each potato. To finish add a dollop of sour cream, drizzle with the Salsa and sprinkle with fresh chopped cilantro.