Chili Covered Burritos
• 1 pkg. (8) beans and chili Monterrey frozen burritos
• 4 slices American cheese
• 4 teaspoons dried onion flakes (or 4 tablespoons grated fresh onion)
• 1 15 oz. canned or homemade chili (I prefer Wolf Band Chili with no beans if using canned)
• 1/2 cups sliced jalapenos (I used pickled)
• 2 cups of cheddar cheese, divided
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a baking dish, arrange burritos in a single layer. Lay one slice of cheese on top of 2 burritos together. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon onion flakes over top of each slice of cheese. Spoon chili over onions. Spread around until evenly covering cheese and onions. Sprinkle evenly with 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese. Distribute jalapenos over cheddar cheese. Bake 40-45 minutes or until burritos are hot inside. Sprinkle remaining cheese over the hot burritos. Serve with your favorite toppings!
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.