• 1 can yellow corn, drained
• 1 can white corn, drained
• 1 bunch finely chopped cilantro
• 5 green onions, finely sliced
• 1 small red onion, finely chopped
• 1 tablespoon minced garlic
• 1/4 cup lime juice
• 1 avocado – peeled, pitted, and diced
• 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
• 2 tablespoons olive oil, or to taste
• 2 cans black beans, drained and rinsed
• 1 can Italian-style diced tomatoes, drained
Stir the yellow and white corn, black beans, tomatoes, cilantro, green onion, red onion, bell pepper, and garlic in a large bowl. Gently mix in the lime juice and avocado. Drizzle with olive oil to serve.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.