Easy Apple Pie Bites
• 1/3 cup brown sugar
• 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
• 3 tablespoons butter, melted
• 1/3 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
• 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and sliced into 8 (1/2-inch) slices
• 1 (8-ounce) can Pillsbury Original crescent rolls
Heat oven to 375°F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper. Set aside. Unwrap the crescent roll and separate the triangles. Combine sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Evenly spread butter onto each triangle. Sprinkle each triangle with a lot of sugar and cinnamon mixture, and sprinkle with the pecans or walnuts, Wash the apple and cut into 8 equal slices. Place a piece of apple on each triangle of dough (on a wider side) and roll it in a croissant. Arrange crescent roll croissant(bites) on a cookie sheet. Spread the remaining butter on each crescent roll croissant and sprinkle with additional sugar and cinnamon. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until golden. Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.