• 1 Lb. lean ground beef
• 1/2 cup chopped onion
• 1 pkg. shredded Hash Browns
• 2 cups sliced mushrooms
• 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
• 2 cans Italian seasoned diced tomatoes, undrained
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 cup Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
1. In 12-inch nonstick skillet cook ground beef and onion until browned. Stir in hash browns and mushrooms. Spread into an even layer; press down lightly with spatula. Cook 6 to 7 minutes or until golden brown on the bottom.
2. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon vegetable oil. Turn hash brown mixture over with spatula in sections. Continue cooking 6 to 8 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown and tender, turning again if necessary. Add tomatoes and salt. Cook until tomatoes are heated through. Sprinkle with cheese; cook until cheese is melted.