Easy Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
• 4.5 lb. red potatoes (about 14), cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
• 1 container (16 oz.) Sour Cream
• 3/4 lb. VELVEETA, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
• 1/2 lb. Smoked Ham, chopped
• 4 green onions, sliced
• 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
HEAT oven to 350°F. COOK potatoes in boiling water in large saucepan 10 to 12 min. or just until potatoes are tender; drain. Remove 3/4 of the potatoes; place in large bowl. Add sour cream; mash until smooth. Stir in VELVEETA, ham and onions. Gently stir in remaining potato slices. SPOON into 13×9 inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; sprinkle with Parmesan. BAKE 30 min. or until heated through.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.