Easy Pumpkin Pancakes
• 1/2 cup oatmeal
• 6 egg whites
• 1/4 Cup pumpkin pure (about 1/4 cup)
• 2 tablespoons baking powder
• 2 packets of your favorite no calorie sweetener (I use stevia)
• 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice
• a splash of vanilla extract
Grind the oatmeal first by using a coffee grinder or a blender. Add the rest of the ingredients and blend again. Set a small non stick pan to medium heat and spray with cooking spray. Cook each side for about a minute.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.