Homemade BBQ Sauce
• 1 1/2 Cups Ketchup
• 1/2 Cup Water
• 1/3 Cup Packed Dark Brown Sugar
• 1/4 Cup Light Or Dark Molasses
• 2 Tablespoons Cider Vinegar
• 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
• 1 Tablespoon Chili Powder
• 2 Teaspoons Garlic Powder
• 2 Teaspoons Paprika
To create the sauce, simply combine all ingredients. We have an oven-to-grill method that can be done in stages, so there’s no need to baby-sit the ribs. First, coat them all over with a sweetly spiced rub, then roast them in the oven while you make this simple BBQ sauce. When you’re ready to serve, throw the ribs on the grill, brush with the sauce, and let the heat turn the sauce into a sticky glaze. The sauce can be made ahead and stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. Let it come to room temperature before using.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.