Homemade Peach Ice Cream
• 2 1/2 Lb. fresh peaches – peeled, pitted and chopped
• 1/2 cup white sugar
• 1 pint half-and-half cream
• 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
• 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 2 cups whole milk, or as needed
Puree peaches with the sugar and half-and-half in batches in a blender or food processor. In a gallon ice cream freezer container, mix together the peach mixture, sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk, and vanilla. Pour in enough whole milk to fill the container to the fill line, about 2 cups. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions to freeze the ice cream.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.