Italian Sausage & Peppers Skillet
• 1 package Mild Italian Sausage Links
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 2 cloves garlic, crushed
• 1 small red pepper, julienned
• 1 small green pepper, julienned
• 1 small yellow pepper, julienned
• 1 small onion, julienned
• 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
• 1 can (14.5 oz.) Italian diced tomatoes
• Salt and pepper, to taste
Grill Italian sausages Slice 1/4-inch thick on bias and set aside. While sausage is cooking, add olive oil and garlic to a large saucepan, and sauté for about 30 seconds. Add peppers and onion, and sauté for 5 more minutes or until crisp-tender. Add basil, tomatoes and sausage. Heat through, and season with salt and pepper.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.