Loaded Baked Potato Salad
• 6-8 Baked Potatoes Scrubbed, Baked & Chilled
• 12 Slices Bacon Crisply Cooked, Drained & Crumbled
• 4 Green Onions With Tops Thinly Sliced
• 1 C. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
• 1 C. Sour Cream
• 1/2 C. Mayonnaise
• 1/2 Tsp. Seasoning Salt
• 1/2 Tsp. Ground Black Pepper
Chop chilled potatoes (skin and all) into 1/2-inch bite size pieces. Place chilled diced potatoes, cooked crumbled bacon, sliced green onions and shredded cheese in a large bowl, set aside. (Reserve some bacon , onion and cheese for garnish) In a small bowl whisk together sour cream, mayonnaise, seasoning salt and pepper. Pour sour cream dressing over potato mixture, gently stir to combine. Transfer to a serving dish. Top with reserved shredded cheese, crumbled bacon and green onions, if desired.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.