• 4 Six Oz. salmon fillets
• 2 1/2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt (fat free or 2% work well)
• 2 1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise
• 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
• 2 tablespoons snipped fresh chives
• 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
• Freshly ground pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt, mayonnaise, Parmesan, chives, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper. If the salmon is skinned, place the fillets on a lightly greased baking sheet. If not, see the note below. Spread mixture evenly over top of the salmon fillets. Bake for approximately 10 minutes or until the salmon is just cooked through. If the fillets are thin, check 2-3 minutes early. Conversely, if your fillets are thick, they may require an extra minute or two.