Slow Cooked Eye Of Round Steaks
• 3 lbs. Eye of Round Steak
• 1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
• 4 Potatoes, Peeled & Cut Into Quarters
• 2 Onions, Chopped
• 5 Carrots, Cut Into Quarters
• 1 1/2 Packets Dried Onion Soup Powder
• 1 Cup Water
• Black Pepper & Salt, To Taste
Cut the beef steaks into small serving-size portions. In a big bowl, combine the soup powder, black pepper, salt, and water till thoroughly mixed. Pour in the mushroom soup and mix well. In the slow cooker, add the vegetables at the bottom, then add the beef pieces on top of it, and cover with the soup mixture. Cover the cooker and let it cook for about 8 hours on Low. Remove and serve.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.