Slow Cooker Beef & Bean Torta
• 1 Lb. Ground Beef
• 1 Small Onion, Chopped
• 1 Can Pinto Beans, Rinsed & Drained
• 1 Can Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies
• 1 Can Sliced Ripe Olives, Drained
• 1-1/2 Teaspoons Chili Powder
• 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
• 1/8 Teaspoon Pepper
• 3 Drops Hot Pepper Sauce
• 4 Flour Tortillas
• 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
In a large skillet, cook beef & onion over medium heat; drain. Stir in beans, tomatoes, olives, chili powder, salt, pepper & hot sauce. Spoon about 1-2/3 cups into prepared slow cooker; top with one tortilla and 1/4 cup cheese. Repeat layers three times. Cover & cook on low for 4-5 hours or until heated through. Remove the tortilla stack to a platter. Serve with salsa, sour cream, lettuce & tomatoes if desired.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.