Slow-Cooker Swiss Steak
• 1-1/2 Pounds Beef Top Round Steak
• 1/2 Tsp. Seasoned Salt
• 1/4 Tsp. Coarsely Ground Pepper
• 1 Tbsp. Canola Oil
• 3 Medium Potatoes
• 1-1/2 Cups Fresh Baby Carrots
• 1 Medium Onion, Sliced
• 1 Can Italian Diced Tomatoes
• 1 Jar Home-Style Beef Gravy
• 1 Tbsp. Minced Fresh Parsley
Cut steak into six serving-size pieces; flatten to 1/4-in. thickness. Rub with seasoned salt and pepper. In a large skillet, brown beef in oil on both sides; drain. Cut each potato into eight wedges. In a 5-qt. slow cooker, layer the potatoes, carrots, beef and onion. Combine tomatoes and gravy; pour over the top. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until meat and vegetables are tender. Sprinkle with parsley.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.