Spicy Thai Chicken Stir Fry
• 1/2 Tablespoon Honey
• 1 Teaspoon Sesame Oil
• 3/4 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
FOR THE STIR FRY:
• 3 Medium Sweet Potatoes, Peeled & Spiral Sliced
• 1 tablespoon Sesame Oil, Divided
• 1 Lb. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Cut Into 1 Inch Pieces
• 2 1/2 Cups Broccoli Florets
• 1 Large Red Bell Pepper, Sliced Into Thin Strips
For Garnish: Green Onions, Chopped Peanuts, & Cilantro
Make the sauce: In a medium bowl whisk together the peanut butter, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, sriracha, honey, sesame oil and almond/coconut milk until smooth. Set aside. Season the chicken pieces with salt and pepper. Heat 1/2 tablespoon of sesame oil over medium high heat. Add chicken pieces & cook for 4-6 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove & transfer to bowl. Add other 1/2 tablespoon of sesame oil along with broccoli florets & red pepper strips. Stir-fry for 2 minutes, then add sweet potato noodles and cook for 1-2 minutes longer. Next add in peanut sauce and chicken; stirring to coat veggies. Reduce heat to medium low and cook for another few minutes until sweet potato noodles are al dente. Garnish with green onions, chopped peanuts, and cilantro, if desired. Serves 4.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.