Taco Tater Casserole
• 1 Lb Ground Beef
• 1 Small Onion, Diced Finely
• 1 Clove Garlic, Minced
• 1 Can Diced Green Chilies
• 1 Pack Taco Seasoning Mix
• 1 Can Black Beans, Rinsed & Drained
• 1 Package Frozen Corn
• 3 Cups Shredded Mexican Blend Cheese
• 1 Package Frozen Tater Tots
• 1 Can Red Enchilada Sauce
• Additional Toppings: Olives, Cilantro, Sour Cream, Tomatoes
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Brown beef & onion. Add the garlic towards the end of the browning process and cook for 1 minute. Drain. Add the green chilies, taco seasoning mix, black beans, corn, & 2 cups of the cheese. Stir together to combine. Pour into baking dish. Arrange tater tots on top of the mixture in a single layer. Pour the enchilada sauce on top of the casserole as evenly as you can. Bake uncovered for 30-40 minutes or until tater tots are nice and crispy. Sprinkle the remaining 1 cup of cheese on top and place back in the oven for 2-3 minutes or until cheese has melted. Top with olives, cilantro, sour cream, tomatoes when serving if desired.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.