Take-Out Orange Chicken
• 1/4 cup Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing
• zest and 1/2 cup juice from 1 orange
• 2 Tbsp. honey
• 2 tsp. minced gingerroot
• 1/8 tsp. crushed red pepper
• 1 Tbsp. oil
• 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
• 1 each orange, red and yellow pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
• 2 green onions, thinly sliced
Mix dressing, orange zest, juice, honey, ginger and crushed pepper until blended. Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken and peppers; cook 5 to 6 min. or until chicken is done and peppers are crisp-tender, stirring frequently. Remove chicken mixture from skillet; cover to keep warm. Add dressing mixture to skillet; cook and stir 3 to 4 min. or until thickened. Stir in chicken mixture; cook and stir 2 min. Top with onions.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.