• 1 White Cake Mix
• 1 Can White Frosting
• Food Coloring
1. Make cake mix. (to make it taste more like a homemade cake doing the following: Add 1 box vanilla instant pudding mix to batter, replace oil with unsalted butter, add 1 extra egg and use whole milk instead of water)
2. Once all mixed together split batter into
multiple bowls and color them with food coloring of your choice.
3. Spoon one spoonful into each color into
cupcake liner to make a multi-colored cupcake.
4. Bake according to box and cool.
5. Do the same directions for the frosting to make multiple colored frosting. Spoon colors into piping bag and frost each cupcake.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.